Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I've already decided that this is going to be one of those blog posts that I write about something completely random. Sound good? If not, get the hell out. 

Ha,  I just kiddng. Come back, come back. It's a joke?

This is one of those moments when I know I should blog about something, but I honestly have no idea. I haven't written a blog in about twenty or so years, I thought right now should be a good time to start up again. What do you think? 

(all of that was written with a British accent in my head. Why? I have no idea.)

I think I might need to sleep more. I am bloody tired and it's 11:36 p.m. That could be because I get up every day at 6:30 a.m. and right now, I'm usually asleep. But I have tomorrow off so I'm pulling a rebel move and staying up. Crazy, I know. I'm going to stay up to midnight! Okay, that might too crazy. I should take it down a notch or two. 


Two notches later.. I'm still here, typing away.. thinking, will this post every have a point. The answer? Probably not. But that doesn't really matter now, does it? No, Morgan, it does not. 

Question: Do you think the Girls Scouts of America put something secret in their cookies that make them so delicious and addicting? Because they are like a drug to me, I can't stop. I keep looking at the box and telling myself, "You don't need them. You don't, not really. Just leave them there." Then I rationalize with myself. "Well, you bought the stupid cookies, are they just going to sit in the box forever and rot?" I can't have that. It would be wasted money. I hate wasted money. So I eat one. "Okay, just one. Well, maybe two. But that's it. No more. Put it somewhere you can't see it." Like that does any good. I still have the delicious taste in my mouth and I knew where I hid the damn box. SO I find them and usually eat four more. Yeah, I live a sad life. 

Question: When is it/will it ever be appropriate to call a former teacher by their first name? I see my teachers all the time and I don't call them by any name because I don't know what to do. I'm secretly panicking inside, hoping they won't say something that will make me say a name because I won't know what to do. I'll freeze. Do I call them Mr. SoandSo or just plain Dude? I have no idea. Completely clueless. Surprise, surprise. 

That is what was on my mind today.These thoughts, and that stuffing newspapers with insets is quite possibly the worst thing ever. Yup. 

I think I simply wrote just to say I wrote something and get off by back about it okay, I'll write when I can/want to! but then I realize that no one was hounding me about a blog post so that was just me yelling at myself. As per usual. 

Don't judge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment