Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Googling" yourself

Have you done it? Be honest now.
I have.

"Morgan Bergmann"
The first page is pretty much all me. Linked In, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Carbon made, Twitvid.. wow, I should get a life..

Then I found this website that gives me the creeps. http://www.wajabu.com/Morgan-Bergmann.html It searches all social networks and builds a profile on you. Seriously, not cool.

Of course, I searched for Images of myself too. The first one is my Facebook profile picture. The others.. not so much.








I don't know any of these people. At all. What's with the wedding dress? Who's the dude?












I am in no way related to this woman. Who are you?




This is a freaking coat!













The Internet is amazing.. and weird at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment