Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nerd Convention





Okay, I know that might sound a little mean, but seriously. 
I'm sitting in a lounge, which is for STUDYING and these people.. 
only to be classified as strange, nerdlike, or annoying (pick one) congregate 
in the middle of this lounge. Where I am trying to do my homework. 


The way this one girl talks just drives me crazy. She sounds like she's permanently congested. 

Oh my dear lord, they're clucking like chickens. God help me. 

If I prayed, do you think they'd go away?

What I think is funny is that they were dissing Homecoming, while here I sit, with my 
Homecoming committee shirt on, representing the very thing they're making fun of. 
Oh wait! Now they're making fun of Minnesota accents. Awesome. What jerks.


There are five of them, four girls and one guy. The nasally girl, one in a hat 
(when it's 70 degrees outside) and way too bright of a sweater, the loner girl who doesn't talk, the ring leader, and the guy. 


Oh wait, they left so it's all good. I guess that mean I should get back to my homework. 
I missed most of their conversation because I was distracted by a person, who has very nice teeth. Seriously, I can't believe how nice his teeth are. That's the first thing I notice about him every time. Strange. 


He told me to stop being so mean. Sorry, but it's true. They are very annoying/strange people (the group, not nerds in general). Actually, to be quite honest, I'm sort of a nerd. But these people weren't nerd-like, just annoying. So happy Chris? I apologized. 


I suppose I should get back to my homework, since I got to rant about stupid people. 


Do you like how I go from serious blog to fun blog to whatever the hell I feel like it blog? yeah, me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment