Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday. Not as bad as Monday but still hell

Welcome to day 5.. of school.
It feels like I've been here FOREVER already.
Seriously, day 5 is like month 5.
It probably doesn't help that I've been here for about a month now.
Whatevs.

I wanted to tell this story of what I did this weekend.
Then you will see how 'small town' I really am.
So.. I went home this weekend.
To see the fam.
Turns out the 'rents have a bee infestation on the porch.
As entertainment,
I went out and killed bees with a flyswatter.
And here's the kicker-
I HAD FUN!
I loved it.
I would wait until the bees almost got the their hole and
BAM SLAP!
They were dead.
And then I would laugh.
I seriously killed bees for
about three hours each day.
I won that epic battle 107-8 (they got away.. bastards)
How small town am I???

Well, classes are kicking my ass(es?? it rhymed.. don't judge)
Let's see.. what did I do today?
Not that anyone really cares..
But IIIII do.
Acutally, yesterday was better.
I had four straight classes with no break.
Then I had four meetings.

Today I had one class
two interviews
tons of homework
and Homecoming stuff.
Then there's a concert that
I muust attend.
Ah

I actually have to peace out.
I'll leave you with food for thought.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

No comments:

Post a Comment