Saturday, September 19, 2009

My little rant

Since I have no one to share my
Little rant with,
You, my dear blog,
are the lucky winner.

Oh my God I have to get this off my chest.
Or I could possibly explode.
Due to frustration.

It seems like a ton of people
My age are getting engaged.
Is it in the water?
Like.. love juice of some sort?
Because really? This just is not FAIR

I know of so many people that are
Engaged or already MARRIED right now
Who are the exact same age as I am!

I think this is to rub it in.
Since I am currently single.
Everyone else around me
Gets to be happy!?
WTF is up with that?!!!
AH!

Dane Cook, the hilarious man that he is,
Was right about one thing.

"When you're single,
It's like there's a party going on.
And everyone else was invited.
Except for you.
And you just so happen to be
Walking by the house
In the rain. 'Meh, I wasn't invited
to this party.'
That's what that feels like. "

I feel better now.
Sort of.
To be continued..

3 comments:

  1. I know right?! They rock. I'm trying to think of names for them all, I might need some help with that.

    ReplyDelete