Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A day in my life... by time slot.

This is what my day consists of. Why, you ask? Because I have nothing else to talk about. 









8:00 AM - alarm goes off, Morgan picks up her phone and pushes snooze 
8:05 AM - alarm goes off again, along with the iPod dock's alarm. Morgan unplugs iPod dock and pushes snooze on phone again 
8:10 AM - alarm goes off again and Morgan turns it off, lays back down and stares at the ceiling fan. 
8:15 AM - roll out of bed and head to the bathroom to take care of needs. Sometimes I feel like the urge to pee gets me me out of bed faster than my alarm. 
8:25 AM - teeth brushed, business taken care of, my hair is put into a ponytail 
8:30 AM - pick up phone, look at Facebook and Twitter 
8:37 AM - get dressed in regular clothing, t-shirt and capris/shorts whatever the weather calls for 
8:40 AM - walk down stairs into kitchen and put toast in toaster and get myself a bowl of cereal and glass of chocolate milk (that's my breakfast every morning)
8:41 AM - put both butter and peanut butter on toast. Sit on stool in kitchen and turn on TV to TruTV and watch the Casey Anthony trial and make conversation with my mother. If I'm alone, I let two dogs out of their homes, let them outside and feed them 
9:00 AM - make my lunch and pack things to do at work. 
9:05 AM - multitasker- go to work. While at work, I sit and scan photos/type things while simultaneously (whoa.. multi-tasking!) watch tv shows/ movies 
9:35 AM - get to work, park and walk across the street to my place of employment 
12:30 PM - lunch break (one time I got pulled over by a cop, it was really unfortunate) 
4:30 PM - leave work 
5:00 PM - get home, make dinner 
5:30 PM - do nothing until I go to sleep 
11:30 PM - i usually go to sleep, depending on my mood and what I'm watching on TV 

do it all over again five days a week. Exciting life I lead. Sometimes, I will get together with friends, go to movies, out to dinner what not. 




No comments:

Post a Comment