Monday, March 22, 2010

Alaska: North to the Future


And people wonder why I want to go to Alaska so badly.
Well, with views like that, who wouldn't?
I don't mind the snow and cold either, so that's a plus.

Today is Monday. Blah.
But the fun thing is I didn't really have a case of the Monday blues
because it was so dang BEAUTIFUL outside.
Gorgeous really.
And that means it's flip flop season. Woohoooooo!
I know, I'm completely crazy. I've known this for awhile now, you see.

Anything new going on?
No.
Well,
Yes.
But I don't want to talk about it.

Did I mention the weather? Oh.. I did.
Hm.... how about the health care bill?
Yeah..
I don't care about that either.
Crap. I'm boring today.

Which is unfortunate.
So, since I'm boring, I guess I'll be going.

Until later, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment