Monday, February 22, 2010

The United States has 252,908,000 Internet users in the country, that's 74.2% of the population

And sadly, my parents are part of the 26% that does not.
Yeah, I lived a sad life.
Lately it seems I have been obsessed with the Internet. I mean, more than usual.
It's really addicting, oh especially that one site.. what's it called?
Oh yeah, YouTube.
I guess in the past, I never really paid that much attention to it. If I wanted to see
a music video or something, I'd look it up.
But there are some freakin' funny people on there!
No joke!
I subscribe (which I just learned how to do) to RayWilliamJohnson
and seriously, he's absolutely hilarious.
And his friend MeekaKitty is so weird, it's great.

Also, another site I just found is dailybooth.com.
It's.. different. You update with pictures and captions.
That's it.
So far, I have two followers and they both seem creepy.
We'll see how far that goes.

I also got a gmail (which is funny because Google doesn't recognize it was a word.. there's a little red squiggly line under it) and downloaded Google Chrome.
I just feel so.. connected and "in the know" which really doesn't make any sense.
These websites and other things have been around for awhile, I'm just slow.
I haven't had much Internet practice as everyone else.
Sheltered, remember?

Well, how about another topic? The Olympics?
Yeah, I haven't been as diligent as I have been in the past.
I've just been really busy okay? Don't judge.
I did watch a new Olympic sport=skicross.
Yeah, it's as weird as it sounds.
Basically it's a motorcross track covered in snow
and people ski on it in a race.
But yet I watched it for about three hours.
Again, don't judge.

Apollo (who I happen to be obsessed with) got a bronze yesterday
which is sad.
That dude totally pushed him out of the way
which seems illegal, but what do I know?
Oh wait.. nothing! Haha, j/k
But USA won that hockey game against Canada!
I think it was 5-2 (or 3) and it was awesome!
Okay, so I didn't watch it, but I heard it was awesome.

Well, this was short but I must depart.
Places to be, people to see, tests to take.
Blah blah blah

Here are the links for RWJ and Meekakitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment