Thursday, December 31, 2009

In Iowa, it is illegal for a man with a mustache to kiss a woman in public


As a resident of Iowa, I find this shocking! I see mustached men kissing women all the time.. maybe I will have to make a citizen's arrest next time. I had a thought, a day dream if you will. I pictured me, walking down main street in my hometown, and I witness a man with a mustache kissing his wife/girlfriend/whatever. I see this, take off running, and tackel him. "Sir," I will say, "you have broken the law. In Iowa, it is illegal for a man with a mustache to kiss a women in public. To the police station we go!" and I take him to the police station, which so happens to be right across the street. I'm pretty sure that would lead to my arrest also, but it was worth it.
Tonight is New Year's Eve.. the night to party and celebrate the ending of 2009 and the beginning of 2010. Oh yes, I will be celebrating also. I am soon travelling a whole block to my brother's house. There, my sister, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, father, and six nieces/nephews will party it up. Ha, yeah we sure party. At least I'll have a drink or two (don't worry, I'm 21, I promise).
I read an article that tonight is a blue moon, which is the second full moon of the month. Some strange things are going to happen.. dun dun dun. I just pray that everyone I know will be safe. I don't believe in creepy full moon lore (or luck, for that matter) so people will just act weird because they can.
Okay, I guess I have to go. Turns out we're leaving like, right this minute.

1 comment: