Thursday, December 17, 2009

French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face. A pucker kiss involves only two.


I know right? Who would have thought French kissing could be a work out?

Learn something new every day right? True story.


I am officially on break now and couldn't be happier.

Currently, I'm wrapped up in a blanket, sipping hot chocolate and eating star cookies.

I was contemplating a nap, but thought against it.

Who naps?

Which brings me to another random story that happened yesterday..

Tuesday night I didn't get much sleep and woke up Wednesday exhausted.

Finals.. ugh

Plus it doesn't help that the guys that live below me listen to their TV like my granfather..

Max volume.

I got back to my room and wanted to nap. So I set my alarm for 12:45, just a power nap.

Turns out I didn't set my alarm

Woke up at 5:02. That is not a nap! That's like a mini coma!

I mean really, 5 hours..


Today is December 17th 2009. I looked up the "this day in history" and it turns out

today was the day that the Wright Brothers had their first successful flight in 1903

How awesome is that?


I want everyone (or anyone) who reads this blog to do me a favor and check out an acapella group called Straight No Chaser. I only have their Christmas CD but it's so good. I have an obsession with men's singing voices. I could listen to acapella for hours and not get bored.

Their Christmas Can-Can is the funniest Christmas song I've heard in awhile.

My fav Xmas song is Baby It's Cold Outside by Dean Martin.


Oh shoot, now I have to go. I must babysit my little nieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment